Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hair Modeling Work

(Originally posted at kaycei.blogspot.com on 1/9/08.)
I entered a modeling contest for Neverwinter Nights 2, at Neverwinter Nights Vault. You can see my entry here. I'm pretty proud of my work and really happy about the feedback so far.

I also am working on another model. It is still in the draft stages. I want to make the hair curly, but can't get the texture down. The best I managed was a matted looking mess. So now I'm trying it again with straight hair. I think I have the model itself pretty much done. I just need to work on the texture some more.




My other current modeling project is a crown dutch braid, and getting the braid right is also difficult. I've been working on it on and off for a few months.

1 comment:

kaycei said...

Comment transfered:
Leserlee said...

I like the braid. The other one, not so fond of. But that's okay, it's just not my style. But I can tell that you care about it, and it is your style.
June 11, 2008 7:54 PM